15 STEPS TO POST TO YOUR BLOGGER OR BLOGSPOT THROUGH EMAIL
it is so interesting and easy to use once you have an email address.
This is especially necessary if you are not using android phone and
don't have easy access to computer. For instance, am typing this post
on my nokia phone and may decicide to publish it later through my
gmail directly or save it as draft and later publish it through my
tablet phone or computer.
Though, i post through email to my wordpress blog at
letgoonline.website, and my blogger blog at letgoonline.com, this
article is about how to post to blogger or blogspot blog through
Posting through email is important because there are times when you
are far from your home or working environment, and you need to blog in
such a circumstance. In such case you can publish posts to Blogger
blog utilizing your email or
a cell phone just by sending a
15 STEPS TO PUBLISH POST DIRECTLY VIA SECRET EMAIL IN BLOGGER/BLOGSPOT
1. Click the Settings segment in your Blog dashboard
2. Click the Mobile and email.
3. Go to the Email segment down there, and you'll see an alternative
implied for that secret email prefixed by your email username.
4. You should know that it is the secret email that you will use as
email that you will post to in your gmail account. Therefore, enter
something novel in the secretWords field.
5. The complete email would look like this:
6. Likewise set it
to Publish post immediately if
you need the post to go live instantly after you send the
email. Alternatively, you might likewise
set it to save as draft first.
7. Click the Save button.
8. Congrat! You can now post to your blogger or blogspot blog from
anyplace on the planet through your email, just like me.
9. To do the practical, go to your email.
10. Click on compose. Create your post. Your subject will be your
post's title on the website.
The body of your email will be
your post's content.
11. Any edit you make like links, bold, italics and so on in your
email body will be publish in your blog entries naturally.
12. You can attach pictures in the email to incorporate them in your post.
13. In the recipient space above the subject, fill in the secret email
address ( e.g firstname.lastname@example.org) that you have created in
14. At last in the wake of finishing the email, send it.
15. Visit your website and your post should appear live and direct.
You have effectively
published a post on Blogger by means of email!